I stayed here for 1 night on a business trip. At breakfast, my 2 colleagues and I complained about the lack of sleep and the noisy fan in the room. We all had the same experience. It was a cool rainy day in June and there was no need for a fan
After 1 hour or so of tossing and turning, I found the fuse box to turn it off ( it is in the cupboard for your clothes) One of my colleagues was less lucky .
In the morning one of the receptionists told us a trick to turn it off - but this is by no means evident and I presume most guest will not find it themselves .
This is a pity, because the hotel is in a nice neighbourhood - and some of the H'Otello group features are pleasant - modern design , pleasant breakfast , high speed cable in the room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- H'Otello / H'09 Munich. Staying in the hippest district. Schwabing. Where locals love to live and play. Shopping on the doorstep. Hohenzollernstreet. 112m till Leopold Street. Lifestyle and Entertainment. With creative people and globetrotters. 470m till the Englisch Garden. For relaxing and jogging. Also nearby. Musem Area and University. Perfect for Leisure and Business. Easy access to all the city's sights and hotspots. A lifestylehotel with pure & clean concept. With elegant and simple design. Decent colors. in the house. At that. A service with personal touch. You can count on that. Highlight. Studios with terrace. View over the city roofs. Come in. Check in. Calm down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, HRS, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your H'Otello H'09 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h`Otello Hohenzollernstrasse Hotel Munich
- h Otello Hohenzollernstrasse Munich