“Best walking tour I've ever been on” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Full-Day Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site Tour from Munich by Train
Ranked #4 of 113 Tours in Munich
More attraction details
Owner description: Free Tour of Munich, Dachau Tour and Private Tours. To join our Dachau Tour or Free City Tour arrive at 10:40 am on the Marienplatz in the city centre of Munich. Our goal as a tour company is to provide people with the best service, the best quality, the best deals and an unforgettable experience InMunich. So come and join InMunich Tours and we will be your friends InMunich.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Best walking tour I've ever been on”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I had a private tour with Marcin from InMunich last summer. His knowledge of Munich and its history is incredible.

He made the place come alive with interesting anecdotes and even humour. He answered all our questions with incredible patience and there didn't appear to be anything that he didn't know about this amazing city.

Thoroughly recommended.

Visited July 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best tour guide ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

During the summer I spent several weeks travelling in Europe and in most cities I went on the Sandemans walking tour. I enjoyed the format of these tours and when I went to Munich last weekend I planned to do the same. However when we arrived In Marienplatz we noticed a new company offering free walking tours. We decided to give them a shot. Over the next three and a half hours our guide, Adam, took us through a huge amount of Munich. having previously visited the city and been on a walking tour I expected to find the tour more of the same but Adam knew even more about the city and kept us entertained for the whole tour. His pace through the tour and his rest stops were well placed and timed, allowing us to get some food or nip to the loo whenever we needed. At the end of the tour he mentioned that he was heading to a beer garden and we were welcome to join him. We headed over with him and spent a brilliant afternoon in the sun. When it was time for dinner he recommended a traditional bratwurst restaurant close by. It was excellent. In the end Adam provided a brilliant and in-depth tour, a great afternoon in a beer garden and a cracking dinner suggestion. I was very impressed.

Munich, Germany
“What a great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

I´ve been living in Munich for nearly 15 years now. Last weekend I had some international friends staying, so we decided to take a free tour. We arrived at Marienplatz and came across these 3 friendly fellows in blue and white. They gave us their flyer and told us what to expect, which was so convincing that we decided to join their free city tour. We didn´t regret it one single moment! Our tour guide was Adam from Australia. You could tell that he loves the city and that he has a vast knowledge of Munich and bavaria´s history. The tour was the perfect mix of historic background, local insights, entertaining legends and Australian humour. The tour completely widened my view of my home town, what a great experience! Unfortunately we didn´t have the chance to join their Dachau tour the next day, since my friends had to leave. Next time I have friends in Munich, I won´t hesitate to take another tour with InMunich Tours!

Kiev, Ukraine
“Tour to Dachau”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

To start I would like to mention that the tour is not an amusement at all. Visiting a place like that is a challenge to a certain extent because of it's nature. However, our guide Marcin made our visit to such a horrific place really educating and informative through sharing his knowledge and personal compassion to the victims of the camp. I strongly recommend the tour for those who plan to visit Munich not only to get fun.

Visited January 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best tours I have ever been on.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

I started with the free walking tour with this company, and liked it so much I came back the next day for the Dachau tour. I have been on other tours, but these two were so much better that there is no comparison.

On the walking tour, I learned so many important things. Not only the history of the area, but also other useful things such as where to find good food and beer. As a visitor to a new city, it was helpful to have a local's knowledge. I followed Marcin's advice and was very happy!

The Dachau tour was also incredible. Though it is hard history to learn, I felt as though the information was presented in a sensitive but very real way. Others that were at the site without such a wonderful guide were missing out on so much.

When in Munich, do not miss out on these tours! I cannot think of a better way to spend a couple of days.

1 Thank anna5198