Spent one night here on the way to somewhere else. It isnt located near a lot of touristy places but it is right next to the autobahn so getting to and from the hotel is very easy if you are driving. We arrived late in the evening and the front desk person was helpful in getting us checked in and giving me information on where to park. The hotel has limited outside free parking and we weren't comfortable leaving the car outside on the street down the road from the hotel. We did park in the paid parking garage under the hotel for 6 euro a night.
The hotel is newer and everything in the room worked as it was supposed to. The room we were in was pretty small and if we would have needed to stay longer it would have been an issue but as it was, the four of us were fine with the double bed and the foldout sofa bed.
Breakfast was one of the high points of our stay. The food was fresh, hot and the food bar was continually refreshed. It was a pretty standard layout with soft boiled eggs, pastries, oranges, breads, sliced meats and cheeses, etc.
We would stay again if we are passing through but not if we're sightseeing in the area and without a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Alpine views and easy access to the Munich Trade Fair at the Holiday Inn Express Munich-Messe Hotel.Our modern, 5-storey hotel is conveniently located in the district of Feldkirchen, 12km east of Munich. Holiday Inn Express Munich-Messe Hotel is a 35-minute drive from Munich Airport, with easy access to the A99 and A94 motorways and free parking. Surf the web with free wireless Internet in your inviting Guest room and wake up to a complimentary breakfast in the sunny Great Room.Feel free to use the PCs in Holiday Inn Express Munich-Messe's 24-hour Business Centre, and host events for up to 45 people in our 2 naturally lit meeting rooms. Exhibitions at the International Munich trade fair ground are 5 minutes drive from the hotel and you can be meeting clients in central Munich in just 15 minutes thanks to speedy S-Bahn trains from nearby Feldkirchen station.There's plenty to see in Munich, from the City Hall's Glockenspiel in grand Marienplatz square to the enticing delicatessen stalls in the covered market.You can browse newspapers and meet friends for a drink in Holiday Inn Express Munich-Messe's laid-back Lobby bar. It's a short stroll to Feldkirchen's restaurants, from Bavarian beer gardens to Italian bistros. Our friendly Front Desk staffs are happy to make recommendations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Muenchen Messe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Muenchen Messe Hotel Munich
- Holiday Inn Express Munich
- Holiday Inn Munich
- Holiday Inn Feldkirchen
- Feldkirchen Holiday Inn