All reviews munich messe ice machine room was clean nice hotel overnight stay yogurt city centre sofa bed couple of nights stayed for one night the holiday inn air conditioning s bahn station hotel is located autobahn internet freeway
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Used the hotel as a stopover on our way to Austria. The sat nav took us to the car park, once we had negotiated the slip roads off the autobahn several times!
Modern, clean and quiet and the rooms were a bit bigger than we have had in the Ibis hotels. There was a sofa in our room and having tea and coffee making facilities was a pleasant surprise. The bed was very comfortable.
There was a good sized walk in shower and everything in the room worked properly.
There were only a few parking spaces in the front that were free of charge, but there is more round the back and underground at €6.
Breakfast was OK but nothing exceptional and everything was topped up very efficiently. It was very busy at 8am, but there was plenty of seating.
Reception staff were very efficient and spoke good English.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
ralf_stoeckle, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Muenchen Messe, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your stay in our hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to send us your comments. The comments of our guests are very valuable for us and give us the opportunity to constantly improve our services to the needs and expectations of our clients.

I am glad to hear that you were in a "Clean and modern" Holiday Inn Express Munich Messe and that you were very happy with our service. I have forwarded your comments to my staff and especially to Housekeeping and Reception.

We were very pleased that you enjoy the amenities and the comfort of our bedroom and thank you so much for that comment.

Dear Guest, my team and I would welcome the opportunity to be your hosts once more in the future and if you are not enrolled already, we would welcome you next time as a Priority Club Member in our hotel.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We really enjoyed the cleanliness and condition of our room. However, high speed internet in your room is an additional expense, free parking can be a problem as there is limited outside parking space forcing you to pay for parking inside the hotel's garage, and there is no restaurant so if you arrive later, you have to leave the hotel to get a meal. Fortunately there is another nearby hotel, Ibis, that you can walk to and have dinner at. On our flight back, we stayed at the Ibis which offers free parking, an even larger selection of breakfast, and a full restaurant which is more conducive to accomodating the international traveler's needs. The room isn't as up to date as Holiday Inn Express, and modest by comparison, but is clean, neat, and just as comfortable to sleep.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank NhLulu
ralf_stoeckle, Verkaufsleiter at Holiday Inn Express Muenchen Messe, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you had a great experience in the Holiday Inn Express Munich Messe and that you were very happy with our service. I have forwarded your comments to my staff. Concerning the cost for Internet, we are pleased to offer free W-lan with our I-pad at the frontdesk, besides the vouchers at cost.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I can really recommend this hotel, me and my boyfriend spent one night there during our trip to Italy. We do not want to be in city centre and be close to the highway. Anyway this hotel is very quiet and relaxing. It has all quality you expected from IHG hotel, room is nice and clean, bed is confy. Reception staff was polite and recommend us really good restaurant near hotel.

Room Tip: Definitely choose romm in 5th floor is more quiet for your sleep
1  Thank Ivinka
ralf_stoeckle, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Muenchen Messe, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

"Very Plesant stay"

Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear that you had a “Very pleasant stay” in the Holiday Inn Express Munich Messe and that you were very happy with our service. I have forwarded your comments to my staff.

Dear Guest, my team and I would welcome the opportunity to be your hosts once more in the future.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Just stayed here. It was clean, convenient, and easy to find. I thought the internet was free, the way they worded their hotel description. It's 4 euros for 30 minutes, which didn't give me much time. The have the rates at the desk, if you want more time. The breakfast was free, but they have a tax which you have to pay for the free breakfast. Parking is free if you can find a space in the front. Don't get in late, behind the gate they charge. I got to use my AAA with Holiday inn express in Munich. The staff was friendly. When I get back to Munich, I will get here first.

Room Tip: It is next to the road. At certain times of the year you can open the windows. Our air conditioner was not that cool. The comforters that they provide make it very warm at night.
2  Thank ORANGECELL
ralf_stoeckle, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Muenchen Messe, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear that you had a “Very Nice” experience in the Holiday Inn Express Munich Messe and that you were very happy with our service. I have forwarded your comments to my staff. Concerning the cost for Internet, we are pleased to offer free W-lan with our I-pad at the frontdesk, besides the vouchers at cost.

Ralf Stöckle

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Arrived two hours before official check-in time (Saturday 11 August) but when the member of staff realised my son was not feeling well she went to great lengths to get us a room immediately - I can't thank her enough for doing this and only wish I could remember her name.
Good location if travelling by car. Lots of free parking on the street outside (tho observe no parking signs). Easy 10 min walk into the village; station on the north side. Due to my son's illlness we couldn't stray too far but did use Marco Pizza in the village for our two meals. They deliver EXACTLY when they say they will!
Great buffet breakfast, just wish the wifi wasn't so expensive.....
Thanks to everyone for a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Carltona
Thoralf W, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Muenchen Messe, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for your nice response - hope to se you once again in summer 2013