“Something for Everyone”

History, Hops and Monks Tours
Ranked #62 of 131 Tours in Munich
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us on an experience that goes beyond the usual beer tour. With your expert guide you will learn everything there is to know about Munich and its most famous legacy as you walk the streets of the city visiting sites of former monasteries, medieval castles, beer gardens and, of course, the world famous beer halls to discover and taste just why Munich has the best beer in the world.
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I booked this tour (mostly for my husband) when we recently visited Munich. My husband loves beer of all kinds, however I am pregnant and unable to drink. I wanted him to be able to get a tour , but I also didn't want to be completely bored and babysitting him while he drank. This tour was PERFECT! Tom is full of great information, not just about beer but about the history of breweries, and Munich's history in general. I learned so much on this tour and would recommend it to anyone!

5  Thank Amanda M

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Our guide Tom gave us an excellent insight into the history of beer in Munich. He was very entertaining and had a great knowledge he shared with us. Highly recommendable!!

4  Thank Robert H
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My friends booked the tour for my bachelor party and it was the perfect combination of drinking and city tour. Our friendly guide Tom explained us all about the history of bavarian beer with a lot of photos and many funny stories. I can recommend this tour to everyone who wants to have a funny tour in Munich.

4  Thank Simon K
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Wonderfully insightful beer tour of Munich's beer houses. Our English guide Tom took us on a masterchef equivalent tour of the history of beer using props and photos along this walking tour. We made several stops to rest and soak in the atmosphere and beer during the several hours we strolled through the streets. Toms knowledge about Munich's beer history is amazing and his passion for his subject made this a delightful evening for us. We wish you well for the future and recommend the tour for anyone who loves history and beer.

3  Thank Coljosh