Daheim Hotel
Arthotel Munich(Munich)(Great Value!)
$88
$78
  • Breakfast included
Eurostars Book Hotel(Munich)(Great Value!)
$115
$198
$457
$294
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
$101
$82
HolidayInn.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I had a problem during the reservation on Booking.com, that is, I made a mistake in clicking on the room I wanted to book.

Hotel Daheim Staff was very kind: they understood my mistake, imet my needs and they resolved my problem in time.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tins01
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for one night in September 2012. The hotel is situated in less, than 5 min walk from the Hbf, Central Railway station in Turkish quater. Surroundings are not looking safe, although for one night sleepover it was enough. Receptionist was very kind and didn't even asked for my ID during the check-in. Room was big enough, but everything is relatively old and once can see, that the renovations were held here long long ago. Water in the bathroom was leaking all the night long and the buzz from the ventilation system was too loud. In the bathroom there was a small bar of soap and a small shampoo, which is not enough to wash both the hair and the whole body. The bathroom doesn't have a door, just plastic folding screen, but I was so tired that felt asleep immediately. The beds are of very good quality, and the quality of sleeping I would rate 5 out of 5. The door of the room is painted in two or three different colours (all are derivatives of white colour), and there's a huge hole between the door and the floor, so you can hear everyone, who walks in the hall. Breakfast is held in a very small room, but everything is fresh, tasty and although the choice is not so wide, it is enough to eat nourishing. I would recommend this hotel for 1, maximum 2 nights (no more!!!!!), esp. when you're travelling through Munich and need a fast connection with the Germany Railways.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Great hotel with very clean room, fresh breakfest and good food, near Marienplatz, you can visit the area at any hour.Great staff hotel and very polite. Too much noise in the breakfast room , the kitchen is near.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ralucaecaterina
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The hotel is located very close to the central train station. The room was quite large (we had 3 beds) and the bathroom was very spacious. It was very clean. The breakfast was awesome; I can't say enough about that: breads, pretzels, meats, cheeses, fruit, hard boiled eggs...The only down side is that our room had heat issues; we couldn't turn it off. They offered a new room after the first night but we were gone all day and just decided to sleep with the windows open. Unfortunately, the city noises were loud at times because of that. Overall though, it was a good value.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank snoopyfan5
Reviewed October 18, 2011

A mate of ours booked this hotel for our wknd trip to the beer festival.Mainly cause it was the cheapest availiable !! I read some of the reviews and was horrified !!But we had a 97% cancellation fee ! So we kept booking.On arrival the reception staff were polite and helpful,we ha a triple room on the first floor.When we entered room it was perfect,clean& spacious. All bed linen was clean, plenty of wardrobe space and good size draws etc. We had a colour t.v. En-suite with shower. The room was slightly dated , more so was bathroom......but everything worked as it should ! Plenty of hot water etc. Breakfast was continental in style and was perfect, fresh and plenty of !!We stayed here for two nights and on the second day the rooms were cleaned and towels & bed linen changed. Outside the hotel was busy but as per some of the far fetched revews I had read it was very safe. Prostitutes... NO ! Laptop bars and normal bars yes. Overall for a 2* it was perfect.If you want a jacuzzi,room service,water bed,mini bar etc etc do not book this.....wifes anniversary do not book this !!!! If you want a hotel with a perfect location ( train station 5 mins walk) basic clean rooms with excellent breakfast,good bars , good restaurants etc etc BOOK THIS HOTEL. It is what it is people !!!

Room Tip: The restaurant opposite called pipaza was fantastic !!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends