Pension Lindner
$180
$171
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Eurostars Book Hotel(Munich)(Great Value!)
$115
Sofitel
$135
Courtyard
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
$112
$93
HolidayInn.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb byogurtshared bathroomgreat locationevery morningan excellent place to staymarienplatz stations bahndouble roomroom was very clean and comfortablewonderful stayplenty of hot waterfourth floorshort walkcentral locationexcellent breakfastquiet at night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for four nights at the Pension Lindner and very much enjoyed our stay. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Marion, the innkeeper, was totally kind and hospitable and helped in every possible way. We very much enjoyed the full European breakfast each day. The hotel was easy to find, convenient to many sights, and incidentally, next door to a good Afghan restaurant. Although there was construction outside the room, it was never a problem for us because we got up early to sight-see, and it was really kind of fascinating to watch. Marion gave us a discount anyway which we appreciated very much. Our only suggestion would be to make the lighting better in the hallway, but otherwise we were very pleased and would stay there again.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ARTrav481
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Pension Linder for four nights in May of 2014. The hospitality was great. The location was most convenient to all the sights we sought to see, and the service was superb. Our room was clean and bright, the breakfast was more than anyone should eat, and we were able to walk to most locations that we wished to see. Our hostess, Marian, was exceptional in her willingness to be of service and to make our visit to Munich as comfortable as possible. I would give a "5" rating in every category, but as for sleeping, the noise from the construction site next door made sleeping past 700am difficult. Once that project is completed, I will easily and eagerly give the Pension Linder a "5" in every category. do not let the threat of early morning noise keep you from staying at this property!!

Room Tip: Currently, a building is being built right next door to the Pension Linder. The work on the building begins at 700am and ends around 4pm. I advise folks to go to bed early, because there will be noise for a while from the construction. We were given a modest (but appreciated) discount because of the noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Tim D
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I stayed in a single room with shared bathroom (shower and toilet) for 3 nights. The B&B is only 5-min walk to Marienplatz and Viktualienmarkt. The location is perfect and the area is very safe. The single room is nice, cosy and comes with a washbasin which is very handy. The bed is comfortable and everything is spotlessly clean. There was no problem with the shared bathroom and it was not occupied whenever I needed it, so it was much better than what I have expected. Marion prepares the best breakfast which I enjoyed every morning. Thank you.

The only downside was that I could only find one power socket in the room, that was near the door hence not too convenient. This is minor anyway.

I would definitely stay there again when I visit Munich in the future!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank kolukolu
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Many thanks Marion! You are the perfect host! Our room for the week was very spacious & everything was spotlessly clean. We also travelled with 2 other couples who were equally as happy. Best breakfast in all our travels through Europe. We had to leave on an early train before breakfast so Marion organised a takeaway breakfast delivered to our room the night before so we could eat on the train. Highly recommended! Would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Janelle M
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Thank you, Marion, for your attentive service and fine accommodations. As I sat down to write this review, I saw that we would simply say the same things that others, who gave this bed-and-breakfast very high marks, have said. The place has a terrific location. It is immaculately clean and tastefully appointed. The breakfast, with more than enough choices, was a real high point to our day. The bed-and-breakfast was reasonably priced. Marion, herself, was a delight and most helpful. We would go back here in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: our room overlooked a construction site for a new building. It could be noisy after seven o'clock in the a.m. this was not a problem for us since we were up early to get on our way. no problem on sundays when no work is done.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple