I booked this hotel through Hotels.com and the price and location were exactly what I was looking for.
Pros: location, price, room size, clean, free wifi, breakfast
- Wifi Internet was terrible. It was free, which is great, but I was hear for business and needed a more reliable connection.
- Make sure if you are sharing the room with someone that you are comfortable with showering in front of them. For some reason they decided to make the shower all glass and put it almost in the middle of the room.
- If you come here in the summer, be aware that European A/Cs don't cool as well as those in the US. I am sure the hotel thought I was being a picky American but it was pretty warm in the room when it was hot outside.
Overall this is a nice hotel and in a prime location. Since it is across from the main station you can get anywhere you want just by hoping on a train, s-bahn or u-bahn. I have been told by my co-workers that this hotel gets expense and packed with drunks during Oktoberfest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the city pulsate with life! Directly in the heart of the Bavarian metropolis, this Fleming's First Class Hotel also impresses with an abundance of comfort and innovative design. A feel-good atmosphere - from the morning shower in the fully glass-enclosed bathroom to dinner to the trendy ambiance of our Brasserie. The ideal platform for city tours and night owls. Clear lines, refined materials, and pleasant colors: This interplay creates the modern style interior so typical for Fleming's. A special highlight are the granite-glass bath and the individually controllable light pattern at the head of the bed. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of our well-balanced mix of French Brasserie and delicatessen shop. Fresh grill and seafood specialties, classics from the French Brasserie cuisine, or home-made Italian pasta dishes are waiting for you. We also recommend premium wines from our extensive wine cellar. You will also find delicatessen, a wide range of gift articles and selected table china at Fleming's delicatessen shop. Fleming's Hotel Munich-City is not only ideally suited for city excursions and shopping sprees, but for business as well. Our two air-conditioned event venues have a capacity of up to 20 persons and provide an ideal environment for meetings and smaller conferences in Munich's center. They have natural daylight and are equipped with state of the art multi-media technology - available as plug&play configuration for easy handling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, MyHotelShop, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fleming's Hotel Munich City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flemings Hotel Munich