“Good for sports fans”

Arc Pub
Ranked #127 of 215 Nightlife in Munich
Reviewed March 3, 2009

Visited this pub a few times during December 2008 and found the
bar staff and the locals friendly (mostly english) there is two tv's
and a big screen for watching sport and a selection of British beers
and food although i prefer to stick to the local brews when i am in
Munich.

Reviewed September 30, 2007

I'm not a complainer and wish I didn't have to say this but I wasn't very impressed with the new management of The Arc (now two english guys). While we were watching the 2007 AFL Grand Final we ordered 3 beers and a little time later were told "this isn't a free cinema show so drink up"! No way to treat a patron and I certainly wouldn't send any Australian mates of mine to this pub to be treated like this. There are plenty of other pubs showing international sport who will cheerfully appreciate your business. Avoid it.

1  Thank jonburrell
TheArc, Owner at Arc Pub, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2009

I am sorry you had a bad experience at The Arc, but I remember an employee speaking to someone during that time.
What I was told was that the person in question refused to order any food or drink and just wished to utilise our facilities of live sport without making any purchase.

Should you come back to Munich and The Arc, please ask for me personally and I will recompense you with a free drink.
Regards,