“Perhaps I would rate this place between 3.5 and 4 star”

YEN'c Hot Pot Gourmet
Ranked #1,618 of 3,693 Restaurants in Munich
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2016

There are not so many Chinese hot pot place in town, so perhaps hot pot lovers dont really have many choices. The place was nice and clean, with each pot for each person. However the food was so so. Seafood was not that fresh.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank cocokim2
Write a reviewReviews (53)

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

I like this restaurant because you can get some real Chinese food. Hot pot is always my favorite. All you can eat and not too expensive.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank meigui b
Reviewed March 4, 2016

It was ok, but nothing special. It is not something i would recommend.
The taste was so-so, the food variety was so-so. All in all, it is not bad, but I would not go back there again.
Maybe I was expecting it to be better, because I tried hot pot in another restaurant in Munich and it was way better than here.

Date of visit: March 2016
3  Thank Yyun1022
Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

Coming here with my family for the 6th time in 2 months. If you are tired of European style Chinese food this is a great place to visit. Hot-pot involves all-you-can eat and you can go beyond mainstream by selecting the ingredients yourself. Try it to avoid ordering "a la carte" since you can that in any Chinese restaurant in Europe.
Cow stomach, pig ear, tofu in different variations......

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank raggixx
Reviewed November 18, 2015

So before deciding on going to YEN'c, I took some time to read some reviews. Thank goodness I didn't let it sway me. I'm from California and I have a stomach for all types of asian food, especially hot pot! This place is quite large, seating at least 30+ people. Very clean. The all you can eat (AYCE) is of reasonable price, at about 17euros, also includes a buffet?

The inclusive buffet had a huge variety from meats, vegetables, dumpings, soups, rice, and more. The hot pot choice had a huge seafood selection: massive crab claws/arms, mussels, clams, shrimp, squid, wood ear, and more. Then they had glass noodles, bok choy, and a good variety of veggies that I can't name.

They give you a choice of lamb or beef meat or both.

ENJOY!!!! Highly recommend.