“It was ok..”

Ranked #1,618 of 3,693 Restaurants in Munich
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2016

It was ok, but nothing special. It is not something i would recommend.
The taste was so-so, the food variety was so-so. All in all, it is not bad, but I would not go back there again.
Maybe I was expecting it to be better, because I tried hot pot in another restaurant in Munich and it was way better than here.

Date of visit: March 2016
3  Thank Yyun1022
Write a reviewReviews (53)

Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

Coming here with my family for the 6th time in 2 months. If you are tired of European style Chinese food this is a great place to visit. Hot-pot involves all-you-can eat and you can go beyond mainstream by selecting the ingredients yourself. Try it to avoid ordering "a la carte" since you can that in any Chinese restaurant in Europe.
Cow stomach, pig ear, tofu in different variations......

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank raggixx
Reviewed November 18, 2015

So before deciding on going to YEN'c, I took some time to read some reviews. Thank goodness I didn't let it sway me. I'm from California and I have a stomach for all types of asian food, especially hot pot! This place is quite large, seating at least 30+ people. Very clean. The all you can eat (AYCE) is of reasonable price, at about 17euros, also includes a buffet?

The inclusive buffet had a huge variety from meats, vegetables, dumpings, soups, rice, and more. The hot pot choice had a huge seafood selection: massive crab claws/arms, mussels, clams, shrimp, squid, wood ear, and more. Then they had glass noodles, bok choy, and a good variety of veggies that I can't name.

They give you a choice of lamb or beef meat or both.

ENJOY!!!! Highly recommend.

Date of visit: November 2015
3  Thank yeahstella
Reviewed October 29, 2015

The variety could be more, especially mushrooms should be included! But very good soup stock, and slices of meat are excellent... though could be larger in Portion. It was also the one place where I really liked being warm at the table, and getting proper Aloe Vera drink!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed March 21, 2015 via mobile

We were staying at the Sheraton & looking for some nice asian food to break up the carb & meat heavy Bavarian food. This was a good choice & pretty reasonably priced.
We had spicy hot pot & enjoyed the wide range of vegetable options (not that we are vegetarian). The restaurant was quite busy by the time we left.
Overall, a really nice change. Food was tasty, service fine (minimal english but it was all good) and for the first time in Germany, i dont have a food baby at the end of dinner!