“Great food”

Restaurant Pils Corner
Ranked #7 of 3,625 Restaurants in Munich
Reviewed December 4, 2015

Look this place up on Trip advisor and decided to try it.. The food was very good and the presentation nice. The owners were very nice and accommodating... I will definitely return for more..

Date of visit: November 2015
Write a reviewReviews (253)

Reviewed November 10, 2015 via mobile

As we were staying near by we found this restaurant on trip advisor so decided to walk around on the off chance for dinner. Even though we were early around 18:30pm it was full however the friendly waiter said he would have a table in about an hour. When we came back he recognised us immediately and we got seated straight away. We were passed the English menu and our drinks were ordered promptly. We decided to have the mixed meat plate to share. This arrived and we could hardly believe our eyes it was massive. A excellent selection of meat, rice, vegetables, chips and salad. It was delicious. We can definitely see why this little restaurant is so highly rated in Munich, we could not fault it. As we speak very little German the staff were very accomadating and the food excellent. If you are staying in this area you must visit but make sure you book as it is very busy.

Date of visit: July 2015
3  Thank Kimbo0483
Reviewed November 5, 2015

Pils corner is really a great place with a very lovely staff. I was there with my friend and we had meat plate for two persons, the portions are large and the meal was tasty. I really loved the family atmosphere inside the restaurant. I would visit Pils Corner again for sure because the food and the atmosphere were memorable. :)

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed November 5, 2015

Was browsing for a good restaurant for dinner nearby. This restaurant is conveniently located. Went as a couple, greeted by lady owner. It was full house but her friendly gesture of just five more mins of wait, made us stay without any problem. Besides, everyone (mainly locals) in the restaurants looks like they were having a great time, ordered mixed grill platter for two (English menu available, wide variety but I just aimed for the mixed grill!). OMGOSH. Even as a big eater myself, this portion is huge. Really have to agree with what other reviewers mentioned. I think the portion is good for four instead of two. Owners are very friendly, going around tables, chatting with guest, checking if you are eating well, just like home! The mixed grill have two BIG size portion of cutlet, steak, livers, kebabs, in a bed full of thick-cut fries, with broccoli, cauliflower, chopped onions, and sauce at the side. I may have missed out something else, but its definitely value for money! A bowl of yummy salad was given before this mixed grill is served. some of the meats are tender, some were a little bit tougher.

Nevertheless, we will highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.
We were also served complimentary liquor by the Mr. Such a nice end for the dinner!

3  Thank CarmyyyC
Reviewed November 2, 2015 via mobile

Food is great, BIG PORTIONS and you feel like home. You need to try the Paprika with feeta cheese a remarkable taste next time I am in Munich I will go to Pils Corners.

1  Thank A9354TPantoineb