Stayed here as part of a group tour to Munich. The hostel is not as close to the city centre as you would think but its easy to get there via public transport. Was staying in a 10 person room which was divided into a seperate 4 person room with a bathroom and another 6 person room with a bathroom. Both rooms were nice and bathrooms also. The bedding was a little crapy but as can be expected in a hostel. The common areas are really nice and the breakfast they provided was nice. Would recommend if travelling in a group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weisswurst, pork knuckles, football and a large beer - welcome to Munich! The MEININGER Hotel Munchen City Center is located centrally - 2.5 Km from the main railway station - opposite the Augustiner Braustuben and next to the Theresienwiese that hosts the biggest fair in the world, the Oktoberfest. MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation: free WiFi, lobby, hotel bar, guest kitchen and games room where you can meet our international guests in a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your MEININGER Hotel Munich City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hostel And Hotel
- Meininger City Hotel Munich