when i stayed it was all brand new so clean, breakfast was terrible and theres a no alcohol rule in the room which meant the security guard came in and confiscated my duty free wild turkey and took the 1.25L bottle off me which I never got back.
we were all sitting in the room singing, laughing, having fun. drinking my wild turkey. they took it.
what a joke, won't return!
even the second night i turned up, another person had their suitcase on MY bed and had been given my bed as theirs.
the place is a joke
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weisswurst, pork knuckles, football and a large beer - welcome to Munich! The MEININGER Hotel Munchen City Center is located centrally - 2.5 Km from the main railway station - opposite the Augustiner Braustuben and next to the Theresienwiese that hosts the biggest fair in the world, the Oktoberfest. MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation: free WiFi, lobby, hotel bar, guest kitchen and games room where you can meet our international guests in a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your MEININGER Hotel Munich City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hostel And Hotel
- Meininger City Hotel Munich