“very good Vietnamese restaurant”
Review of Hue House

Hue House
Ranked #227 of 4,125 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2017

I really recommend this restaurant. It's quite small, so you have to call to fix a reservation. The stuff is very friendly and the food is delicious.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

I was hungry for some Vietnamese food on a random work night when I came to Hue House - simply because it was close to where I happened to be.

I was pleasantly surprised by how good the food is and how friendly, gracious and attentive the staff was. Since the restaurant was booked out for the evening they gladly prepared a table for us outside and did everything possible to make sure we were comfortable.

The food was truly delicious: everything was fresh, the flavors were very clean and crisp and everything was well balanced. All dishes came fast and were served at the same time so everybody could start eating together.

The interior was simple, but very pleasant, cosy and inviting. It's a somewhat small restaurant, but the tables are not crammed and it's all in all a very pleasant atmosphere.

It was a great dining experience and I'll for sure be back for more!

Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

Great place for a relaxed dinner among friends.
The small restaurant offers a lot if choices and the dishes tasted delicious.

The staff pays great attention and was super friendly. Loved the service experice, they really make you feel super welcome.

I will visit it definitely again.

Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant by a colleague from Munich...we weren't sure what to expect...we walk in and at f8rst glance it looked very small but we sat down and ordered and let me tell you...the food was delicious and the service was great!! If your visiting Munich....be sure and drop in you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 9, 2016

The Mages have been twice in a short space of time and were impressed both times. Both times we had an appetiser and a main course and everything fine. The mage especially recommends the Bo La Lot (ground beef wrapped in Betel leaves.) The wine is only available by glass, but service is good, so we weren't left waiting around with empty glasses. The beer is Augustiner, which is a major plus point, and at €3.50 a glass, is very fair for a restaraunt. All in all, very good and we shall certainly be back soon to explore the rest of the menu.