Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $33.90
from $32.77
from $45.20
5,752 results
All reviews neuschwanstein castle superior tour classic tour contiki tour great tour beer garden english garden easy ride hour tour swan lake alpine slide a lot of fun highly recommend this tour great sense of humor private tour highlight of our trip city tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Friends joined us for a month touring Europe - the trip began in Munich with Oktoberfest and no trip to Munich would be complete with out a bike tour - it gave a great over view of the city center - and we were lucky enough to meet Mike of Mike’s Bike Tour. Our guide, Ryan, was wonderful - funny and informative. He was personable and helpful.

2  Thank 722lisaf
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great introduction to Munich! Tour is very energetic and interactive! Will was an incredible tour guide!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I cannot give enough positive feedback about this tour! Ryan was the most amazing guide, he was hilarious, a great story teller, timed everything perfect all day long, and provided whatever we needed to make for an unforgettable experience. His assistant Anna was also so sweet and helpful! My absolute favorite part about this tour was the unique experience only this company seems to offer. We started off in the lesser known castle village of Schwangau, away from all the crazy tourists. We had a nice leisurely bike ride to a beautiful alpine lake with plenty of opportunities to stop and take photos. We also had lunch in this village at a local Bräuhaus, again away from the tourists. When it came time to visit the castle, Ryan led who ever opted to walk through the most epic hike I have ever completed, up the mountain through cascading waterfalls with views of Mary’s Bridge and Neuschwanstein Castle the entire time. Anna was there to accompany any participants that were not feeling up to a hike. Ryan also provided us with the untold story of the life of King Ludwig II, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you Ryan and Anna and thank you Mike’s Bike Tours for making this my favorite day in my travels thus far.

1  Thank tay_lynn_lo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved our city bike tour! What a fantastic way to be introduced to this fantastic city. Roberto, our amazing guide, was warm, friendly and funny. He shared the rich history of Munich and beer in an engaging and thoughtful manner. At one point, his telling of the White Rose society brought me to tears. We enjoyed this tour so much, we immediately signed up for another Mike's tour. Roberto: gracias por todo.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did this tour yesterday and it was an incredible day out! Ryan is an excellent tour guide and made the day a lot of fun. Between all the dad jokes and puns we learnt so much about the history of Munich and the Neuschwanstein Castle. Ana was super friendly and helpful as well. I would 100% recommend this tour and would do it again!

1  Thank Chelsey C