“I forgot to review!”

Classic Munich Bike Tour in the Morning
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Join us for the No. 1 rated bike tour in Munich, as voted by YOU! Hop on a bike, follow your edutaining guide. and check out Munich in the most relaxed four hours you could wish for.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I am so bad about Tripadvisor! I get my info and forget to go back and review!
We did this Sep 2012. We had an awesome time! This was our second time in Munich and i wish we had done this tour on out first trip. It such a great introduction to Munich. It is not a tough ride. Almost anone can do it.
We went to a bar next to the Hof Brau after our tour. we ran into some people we met on the bike ride and finished the night ! We exchanged emails and made friends!
I was thinking about Mike's because we are going to be in Amsterdam in a few weeks. I have high expectations for a similar experience!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,172)
All reviews
"these guys"
in 69 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 116 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 93 reviews
in 48 reviews
"city tour"
in 86 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Awesome way to check out Munich, even though it was in the rain it was still fun. Riley is the best!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My friend and I did two tours with Mike's Bike Tours, the first one was the Bike Tour with Nick being our guide. He was awesome, friendly and funny. Munich has a lot of history behind it and Nick managed to make this all interesting and fun. Highly recommend this tour, best way to see Munich.
The following day we did the day trip to Neuschwanstein Castle with Brad and Myka as our guides. We chose to go up to the mountain and watch the paragliders and enjoy the amazing views while the rest of the group did the bike ride to Swan Lake. The castle tour was good. Brad and Myka are really awesome people. Looked after us well. They made the tour that much more enjoyable. Highly recommend this day trip tour, it is well worth it. Big thank you to Nick, Brad and Myka for making my visit to Munich one to remember.

1  Thank ega212
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Great time great way to see Munich. It is a must do. Best way to get an overview of the history of Germany. Nice and easy, only one hill.