“New Years Bike Tour”

Mike's Bike Tours
Book In Advance
$82.61*
and up
Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip from Munich with Optional Hohenschwangau Castle...
$63.45*
and up
Neuschwanstein Winter Castle BUS TOUR from Munich too Linderhof and Oberammergau
$37.11*
Classic Munich Bike Tour in the Morning
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: JOIN US in 2016 our 22nd and sure to be our best season thus far (again!)! We have raised the bar, once more with the best bikes we've ever had, our very best TEAM of all time, an awesome fleet of bikes, a freshly renovated shop and yet more! We are the ORIGINAL and only FAMOUS bike tour of Munich for English-speaking visitors and have always been and always will be ahead of our would-be competitors. Our guarantee has always been that you will be MORE than really glad you chose to join us on our FUN, edu-taining tour of Munich by bike. Thanks for your interest! We hope to be sending you off as yet another FAN of our company soon.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Had a bit of a snag on the front end since the website incorrectly offered a bike tour that didn't exist, but not to worry! Called Mike (# listed on website luckily) and was quickly connected with a fabulous tour guide, Ziggy who promptly set us up with our own family bike tour on a Sunday! The weather was great and our 7 and 12 year old absolutely loved the tour. Ziggy was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommend this bike tour to families with children, great way to familiarize yourself with the city before heading out to see the sights.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,367)

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I participated in a Contiki tour of Western Europe and part of that involved a walking tour of Munich. Our guide was very entertaining, knowledgeable of the city, and was able to connect with everyone in the group. When I go back to Munich I might try to do the bike tour for a change of pace. Be aware if you have kids or are easily offended.... Our guide had a very off-colour (but hilarious) sense of humour! I highly recommend Mike's Bike Tours!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Did the walking tour instead of the bike one because it was winter, and had a great time. Ziggy the guide was very funny as well as very informative, and it was a good way to see all the main sites of Munich.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I've taken this bike tour of city a couple of times and now recommend friends do it the first day they they arrive. It is a good intro to the city and it helps fight lag in a fun atmosphere. My only caution would be, depending on your guide you may get some off colored jokes. Overall, it's a fun activity with interesting information and a little bit of exercise to boot.

1  Thank Brooke N
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I went on the tour when I was on a contiki tour, I think this was the most fun I had on any of the tours throughout Europe, it was fun and different and the bikes were cute.. :)