“Not only for gamers”
Review of HintQuest - CLOSED

HintQuest
More attraction details
Owner description: In this language independent game we lock you up in a mysterious room, and give you exactly 60 precious minutes to free yourselves. The task at hand is not easy! You will only succeed with creativity, imagination and ingenuity. If you are able to work together as a team and solve fun riddles and puzzles effectively then - and only then - will you have a chance to conquer your greatest enemy: time. Will you make it or break it?
Budapest
“Not only for gamers”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My boyfriend and the guy from the couple we were traveling with love
computer games, and they used to play room escape games on computer. so
they were super excited about the real live version of these games. We
girls were not sure what we were getting into, but it was surprisingly
good. It's a really absorbing experience; the one hour was gone so fast
that I hardly believed it. I think we were a pretty good team, and it
was nice to see what your friends do in a challenging situation like
this game. It is really worth it to share you ideas and involve others
in your thought process. The only problem with the game is that the guys
couldn't talk about anything else for days.

Visited December 2013

Budapest, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really good fun”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The weather was not very good when we were in Munich, so we wanted to do something indoor. The person from whom we rented our apartment said that we should try Hint Quest if we are after something new and different. We were very glad that we decided on this live exit game. I have never done something similar before, and it was great fun. The guy running our game was very nice and fun and he speaks very good English. It is great that you don't have to speak German to be able to play the game. Really fun entertainment. thanks.

1 Thank Zsozsi
Kuwait City, Kuwait
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do you like mystery games?”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My Husband and i like mysery games sooo much..thats why we decided to try this game..we booked a late hour at night and we where very tired waiting .. but when the 60 mins started we were very amused that we forgot all the tiredness and we spent all the way back to the hotel talking about the game..the host is a very friendly man..we spent a great time there..try something new..try it yourself

1 Thank um7ason
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The most challenging 60 minutes of my life!!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I really had the most stressing time of my life, but it was worth it!! We did it!! The idea is fabulous and the game is even better, challenging and a must-do in Munchen. The host is very nice and guides you through those 60 minutes smoothly, giving some little hints now and then. LOVED THE GAME!! Really recommended.

Visited January 2014
“Incredibly fun and challenging!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

If you go to Munich you should totally go to Hint Quest. If you like challenges this is THE game! The 60 min flied away it was awesome I really enjoyed it and totally recommend it.

Ps. The owner is very nice and friendly :)