“Cheap typical Italian food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lady Tigella - CLOSED

Lady Tigella
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Tigelle and Gnocco Fritto are traditional specialities of the Emilia Romagna region (Italy).We offer as well homemade Pasta such as Ravioli or Tagliolini with truffle.
“Cheap typical Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I had a dinner with just a salad and a tigella (particular kind of bread) and I was very satisfied with the quality of the ingredients and the final price

Barcelona, Spain
“Delicious and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We are from the US and live in Spain. We traveled to Munich for the first time and of course checked TA for restaurants. We chose Lady Tigella and are so glad we did! We had never heard of tigella and our waitress, Laura was so helpful and very sweet. She took great care of us and was so energetic. We will be back for sure and recommend this place hands down!

• Visited March 2014
Nicosia, Cyprus
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was responsible of arranging nights out during our visit to Munich for a group of friends (4), I chose Lady T based on the feedback from the reviewers of this site. We arrived quite late for a Wednesday night dinner in Munich - around 9. Our waitress was friendly and gave us some help with the menu.
We ordered 2 platters and pasta for man course. The tigellas were amazing - the first time I had ever tried them. I loved them so much I am now online trying to learn how to make them.

After drinking 2 bottles of wine our main courses arrived which compromised of Lasagna, ravioli and 2 x white truffle spaghetti - all were perfect but the truffle spaghetti was out of this world. I have never tasted a plate of pasta like it. In fact we were close to ordering another portion. Also worth mentioning was the Tiramisu - freshly made and we fought over it. I could not find a fault in this restaurant. Food was superb, service was great and prices are reasonable and we got to try something new. My only regret is that we did not go the next day as well. If you visit Munich you must try this place.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
Richmond, Virginia
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband and I had a fantastic dinner at Lady Tigella. Prices were reasonable and our server was very sweet and helpful. The salty plate was delicious and we loved the truffle butter and lard! It was one of our favorite meals while we were in Europe!

Visited March 2014
Chiasso, Switzerland
“A piece of Modena within Munich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Great place and what a surprise to find it here, in the heart of Munich. Don't be lazy, let's go for the main course with a choice of cold cuts and cheese, tigella and gnocco fritto ... then .. the rest :-)
If they are going to offer also Cotechino and Zampone, you don't have go to Modena for all that bless!

• Visited January 2014