Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience OzTour Munich
from $31.72
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2017

A few friends and I heard about Oz through the website reddit and decided to give the tour a shot. This tour was nothing short of amazing! OZ framed the history of munich/bavaria in an easy, yet in depth way. His tour was less of a list of facts and more of a story that was laid out before us as we walked through the city. This not only kept us engaged but made the tour far more memorable. After the tour, we asked if he could point out some good local beer halls, expecting him to point us in the right direction. He did one better, he asked if he could come with us and proceed to takes us around to a bunch of local places, all while explaining munich culture and just being an interesting guy to be around. Later that night we even met up with him in a few clubs. So to sum it all up, the tour was amazing but oz himself was an even ore amazing person to meet.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Ross C
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Oz has a different approach to touring a city, he makes it an engaging personal journey. He is fast paced, energetic and knows the game. At times it felt as if we were part of the local community.

Date of experience: May 2017
3  Thank David E
Reviewed April 25, 2017

For a college student who isn’t that interested in history, Oz was able to capture my full attention from the start of his tour until the very end. For four full hours! Once he starts talking, the information just flows in a natural sort of way and I surprisingly retained a lot of it by the end. He found the right balance of being comedic, knowledgeable, and insightful to make this tour one of a kind and to make it his own. I enjoyed every moment of it and was fortunate to get the ‘Bavarian’ experience through Oz.

At the end of the tour, my friends and I were lucky to hang out with him for the rest of the day at some of his local bars for some drinks and great talks! Truly a great person.

The best tour I have ever been on and DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. Oz is the best!!

Date of experience: April 2017
3  Thank Ryan O
Reviewed April 19, 2017

This tour of Munich was the best tour ever!!!!. Of course it was Ozzie that made this tour memorable. I learnt so much information about Bavaria as well as Germany. He truly brought Munich to life. If you truly want to know Bavaria as well as have a grand ole time Ozzie is the one. All I do know, I will be back and will be bringing my children…

P.S. If you try Ozzie, your expectations of tours will be transformed setting a new standard for your future tours.

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank Tarnia N
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

This is probably our 4th or 5th school tour to Munich and OzTours does not disappoint. Student are engaged as Oz explains culture, history and little known facts of Munich. During our daily evening meetings with our students they always state Munich as the 'best city so far' and we know that we could attribute that to Ozzie! Bravo!

Date of experience: April 2017