$572
Official Site
$464
$373
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $445/night.

$300
$1,128
$976
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsharras stationcity centreu linelidl supermarketmodern hotelfree wifiwalk in showers bahnupgraded to a suiterecommend this hotelexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetfirst morningbig hotelenjoyed my staynice stayvisiting munich
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

My first visit in Germany & for Oktoberfest at Munich. Booked this hotel at last minute as an IHG platinum guest on their app.
We were given a standard room upon check in & it was small & not comfortable for 3 Persons. Upon request to upgrade - they expressed regret that the hotel is full - but they issued us an additional standard room free of charge - acknowledging my membership level. That was so nice of them.
Next day - we were upgraded to another bigger room - which had a separate area of sofa cum bed.

Rooms - I witnessed 3 separate rooms - with different views & floors. All rooms are very nicely & trendily decked up with vibrant coloured curtains & accessories. The storage areas did not have doors.. only curtains - but that was ok.

Oktoberfest venue was around 3 Kms away & 6-8 min by car or 25 min by walk.

Hotel has underground parking - but that was extra charges of 16 euros per day.

Breakfast spread was very good. I was coming from Italy where I stayed at a Crowne Plaza & this holiday inn had thrice the size & spread of breakfast than a superior brand hotel of same IHG group.

Overall - a very comfortable stay !

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pankaj77
Marcel K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Pankaj77,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty as an Platinum Elite IHG® Rewards Club member. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and apprecited the flexibility and the resourcefulness of our team regarding the rooms. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

We stayed here beginning of October for 2 nights. It's less than a 10-minute walk from the Harras Station on the U6 (Blue) line which is only 5 stops to Marienplatz. The first thing that strikes you is the warm and friendly greeting you get when you approach the check-in counter. The bedroom and bathroom are clean and spacious. The hallway carpet does have an awful smell and you have to rush quickly to your room, or to the lift, whichever way you're headed. The first morning we were there, we opted for the breakfast which was quite good. But it was a little pricey (18 euros) so we decided to eat out after that. All in all, I agree with most of the favourable comments about this hotel from other reviewers.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lenn831

Dear Lenn831,

Thank you for the honest review of your recent stay with us. Nice to hear that you liked our friendly service and the hotel. We will look into the comment about our carpets.

Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

We found this lovely hotel a little away from the action but close to transport. Well worth the train ride to town. For 93 euro we had a comfortable, quiet room with a park view. The service was amazing and the price included a wonderful breakfast. We wanted to stay longer but they were full so we moved into town to an old hotel for 3 times the price! Will definitely stay here again. They have a second hotel of the same name. This was Westpark.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travlineyes
Marcel K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights in August , hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood , check was good , I had two rooms close to each other , bit small for the 3 people , extra bed is smaller . Staff is attentive , very helpful and speak good English . Very close to train station , which was very convenient , we used U-Bahn , also took regional train to Fussen from Munich HB.
Wi fi is not good , very spoty had to use my data all the time , so if you rely on good Wifi this is not the good place . Breakfast is decent but not the best , I had in Europe , they have good choices for cold meats , no choice for hot breakfast , especially no option for omelettes .
Overall this is a decent place , I needed Taxi from hotel to train station , front desk was very helpful and arranged Taxi for me .
I would stay here again if I visit Munich again .

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Amjad S
Marcel K, Geschäftsführer at Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear Amjad S,

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations regarding Wi-Fi and the breakfast. We do offer a variety of omelettes, scrambled eggs and fried eggs upon request. We appreciate your comments regarding the Wi-Fi network and will share these with our engineering team so that we can continue to improve our services.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

The hotel is well located very close from the subway station and nearby to a lot of nice restaurants from Chinese to italian restaurants and even close to a nice bier garden.
The highlight of this hotel is its friendly staff which is super helpful & always smiling.
The front desk was a boon to plan our trips around the city, were super helpful and kind.
The staff in the hotel from the cleaning staff to the breakfast staff all are super awesome!!
Eveyone served and helped with such a nice smile. I felt as if I was home.

A special mention of the lovley breakfast which was one of the best I have ever had.

This has been one of the best hotels I have ever been to in terms of service.
The rooms are nice with good water pressure in the shower.

Overall a must stay in Munich!!

Special mention of Paul at the front desk who was super helpful & Mona who was such a great person to have a conversation.

Thanks and look forward to visiting again!!

Room Tip: Fourth floor has better rooms
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank DandBhavik
angelo_Designhotel, Manager at Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear DandBhavik,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and the wonderful city of Munich.

We will share your feedback with the whole team, due they all are responsible for your great experience in our house. If you know any room for improvement please do not hesitate to contact us.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Marcel Koburger and your angelo team
GENERAL MANAGER