“Recommed this strongly!”

Paraworth Munich Tandem Paragliding
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a breathtaking tandem paragliding flight above the Bavarian Alps with one of our professional licensed pilots. We meet in Munich and travel less than an hour to Tegernsee or Lenggreis, the closest and best places to fly nearby. We love to have fun, but safety is our main priority. Live the dream and take to the skies!
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This was an experience for a lifetime!
It was the first time me and my girlfriend went paragliding and we chose the Romantic tour.
The paragliding itself was incredible and our guide, Craig, was a really really good guide - cool and calm.

We were both a bit nervous but Craig really helped us to calm down and just appreciate the experience.

I can really recommend Paraworth paragliding for anyone who wants to try it - Good service, good staff and an astonoshing location!

1  Thank Sasha S

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I did my first paragliding flight together with Craig and I (and we) had an awesome time together at that Friday afternoon. The weather was nice and sunny, even though it was March. Safety was his first important thing and then passion and fun. We had a perfect flight and a cool time flying together. I can recommend doing a paraglide flight and I can tell everyone to choose Craig as he is a really nice guy.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I had a great time paragliding in Germany with Craig. His first priority was my safety and making certain that I was comfortable. He also explained to me what he was doing it and why so I would understand the process. I certainly recommend Paraworth to anyone looking for an exciting and awe-inspiring day in Munch!

1  Thank Rebecca L
Reviewed November 12, 2013

For me it was incredibly interesting experience of flying. Together with Craig we went to Munich nice countryside where we flew from the hills. He is a cool guy with a huge professional and personal backgroud so I´m happy that I chose Paraworth:) And he gives cool pics and video afterwards))

1  Thank Valeriya K
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I'm glad that we did Paragliding, it's a great experience that you'd want to do again. Charles & Craig are fantastic.. I am happy to meet them, great people, even during paragliding I had a very entertaining chat with Charles. And on the way we had great talks too. Totally recommended for all people of all ages and I promise you this isn't scary, quiet the opposite it's very very soothing

1  Thank Malkosh