“It's the place to eat!!!”
Review of Mystikon

Mystikon
Ranked #27 of 3,724 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Menu in English,German, Russian, Spanish
Thessaloniki, Greece
“It's the place to eat!!!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

A must if you are in Munich!This place is just awesome!I was there last week for a business trip-the IPSO trade fair-and I can say that it is a great place to relax and enjoy fresh and honest food. Homecooking at its finest!The smart-looking establishment offers an extensive menu.The staff are attentive, friendly and really knowledgeable.The food was remarkable-every single plate that we ordered was a gastronomic pleasure! And the dessert!!!What can I say about the tiramisu and the toblerone icecream?!This place has been our "oasis" in Munich after a long tiring day in the IPSO trade fair!If you are visiting Munich, then make sure you stop here for a bite!Highly recommended!!!!

• Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Northants, England
“Underwhelming menu, food very salty”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Based on our experience, I have absolutely no idea how this restaurant is placed so highly. It is at best average for a Greek restaurant in Germany and reading the reviews I expected a lot more. Maybe we were just unlucky on the Sunday when we visited but we found the food to be very salty both starters and main course. Staff were friendly though and they do have English menus available. We wouldn't return based on our experience as we ate at far better places during our week in Munich.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Kittybat12
Munich, Germany
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Food are great and the service is more than in 5 stars hotel :) the waiter are friendly!! If you're looking for authentic food this is definitely the place!!

Ormiston, United Kingdom
“A bit "Mystified"”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I read quite a lot of reviews and as I was staying around the corner felt I had to try this place. Having eaten Greek food many times I was a bit underwhelmed by the food on offer. I was amazed to see this restaurant ranked 3rd out of over 2000 in Munich???? Also the service was a little pacy for me as having just started on the starter, my main and salad were brought out. I had the feeling they wanted my table ( I was a single diner at a table for 4) were trying to hurry me up a bit. Don't feel a great desire to return.

• Visited November 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
“A perfect evening”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

A varied menu, splendid food and very hospitable staff. We really enjoyed the evening and might come back next year. By selecting Mystikon you will have an enjoyable evening.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member