“Great food, great fun from the guys.”
Review of Mystikon

Mystikon
Ranked #27 of 3,791 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Menu in English,German, Russian, Spanish
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have been here many times whilst here in Munich on business. It's the Cheers of Munich. After I discovered Mystikon I have not been elsewhere, voluntarily. Good times , great food, great company.,..

1  Thank Petergasmeter
There are newer reviews for Mystikon

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The restaurant offers excellent Greek food, a variety of delicious dishes from pasta to grill lamb and fish, the family had dinner there three times when we were visiting Munich and the Oktoberfest. my son, wife and I loved the food, the service was great, all staff specially Dimitri were friendly and hospitable. highly recommended.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Amazing restaurant, good food but too dark. I must say they have a great wine list and a knowledgeable staff.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was the first time i've ever eaten in a Greek restaurant. It was great, the food was excelent, the service very good, I strongly recommend this restaurant, especially because there's no other as good as it in the area.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

It is always a ravishing treat to unexpectedly discover such a little hide out. Just around the corner from our hotel, close to the city centre, a hungry family in the lateness of the evening are told that nothing left is open. We take the walk anyway with vision of petrol station sandwiches. Then, along an unlit park, in the calm particular to a city residential area, hides a dim-lit little restaurant where the food is made with love, the staff take pride in all aspects of the service and the atmosphere is magical. I haven't dreamed it. It was so good that I will break my rule if I return to Munich: I will visit the same restaurant. Have dinner there on a hot summer night on the terrace on the pavement.