Hotel Laimer Hof
$218
$173
Hotel Website
  • Breakfast included
Hotel an der Oper(Munich)
$226
$207
Priceline
$443
$434
$681
$489
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $631/night.

2,399 results
All reviewsnymphenburg palacelargest beer gardenlaim stationquiet neighborhoodtram ticketsminute walkwonderful hostspublic transportationno elevatorfamily run hotelcity centrecharming hotelwithin walking distancethe entire staffhome away from homesmall hotelhighly recommend this hotel
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Hotel Leimer Hof is a very friendly family hotel about six kilometres from the city centre of Munich. For me, it was a perfect alternative to spend four night during my winter break in the capital of Bavaria. I appreciated very much the good and friendly service, pleasant location in a upper middle-class residental area in the proximity of Nymphenburg palace and excellent bikes for the use of the clients. The breakfast was of good value for money. My room was a bit small, but with a proper bathroom. It was also clean and peaceful. The bed could have been better. All in all, I enjoyed my stay in Hotel Leimer Hof.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed March 12, 2016

I loved staying in a real neighborhood with neighborhood restaurants frequented by locals, and yet very easy to get into the heart of the city (7 minute walk to the tram, 15 minute ride from there and they go all the time, and the hotel provides tickets, so you don't have to figure that out). The hotel has a very friendly atmosphere without being cloying or intrusive. It's not fancy, but it's comfortable and altogether pleasant. I was so much happier staying here than I have been in big downtown hotels.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2016 via mobile

So refreshing to stay in such a charming, family run hotel! From start to finish, the service was exceptional - a real personal touch that you just wouldn't get in an anonymous chain hotel. The owners and staff are a mine of information about local restaurants and attractions; my only regret is that in a busy week in Munich I had precious little time to take up their advice. I can't recommend this place highly enough, and I will certainly be back!

Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2016

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! The personnel is incredibly welcoming, warm and hospitable. Not a single question, concern or enquiry has been left without attention and were kindly addressed by the staff in a very helpful way. In fact, some of the answers were pre-empted and given even before we asked the question, which was surprising, unexpected and by far exceeded our expectations.

Hotel is located next to the Castle and Nimfenburg park in a very quiet area (we could hear birds singing), not far from coffee shops and restaurants. (PS A beer restaurant in Hirschgarten is truly amazing!).. It would not take us more than 15 minutes to get to the city center by bus or tram and you can buy a group ticket for three days to save some money.

It’s also easy to get to hotel from the airport – we travelled to Laim station by S-banh (S1) without stopovers and then a short walk to hotel – 40 minutes all together.

Hotel offers a breakfast (for an additional fee) – very yummy and fulfilling (even though without any hot meals). We had a very spacious room (on the 1st room) for two with two extra couches.

What can I say… 2.5 days is definitely not enough to explore Munich and surroundings in a proper way, so we are definitely will be back in a warmer season… and will definitely stay here again!!! Thank you lovely hosts!

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2016 via mobile

This is a gem of a hotel in a perfect location to explore the city, with transport links on the doorstep and a number of good restaurants all within walking distance. I would recommend hotel laimer hof to anyone and will definitely be returning. Jan and Sebastien are two of the best hoteliers I have come across, they took the stay from very good to excellent. Many thanks for a great stay.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple