“My Favorite Greek!”
Review of Nostos - CLOSED

Nostos
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Miami, Florida
“My Favorite Greek!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Really, I can't say enough about this wonderful little Greek restaurant! I first discovered it through Trip Advisor a year ago....and found myself in Munich again exactly a year later....well, I was craving Greek food so decided to go back. It was just as I remembered....quaint little place on a corner with outdoor (and indoor) seating. Speaking of remembering, Jiannis, "the main man", remembered me from the previous year and knew specifically where I sat and where I was from. From that point on, it was like old home week....I ordered the Melitzanosalata(grilled eggplant salad), Pikilia krya(cold starter plate), Pita, Chtapodaki Psito (grilled octopus), Choriatiki(Greek salad), and Paidakia (grilled lamb chops)....nothing disappointed. Everything is fresh as Jiannis shops at the market daily...and it showed. The prices are are very reasonable and worth every cent! The next time I'm in Munich, I will BE SURE to visit again. Thanks Jiannis! Opa!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Mark M

• Polish first
Munich, Germany
“Consistently excellent!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We keep going back. Each time we go, the service is great, the food tastes wonderful and we know it will be an enjoyable time. Great salads, fantastic Greek wine, great meat dishes, prices reasonable....highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
Calgary
“Excellent Greek food. ”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant twice while visiting Munich and the food was excellent both times not to mention a nice change of pace from German food. Not only was there a great variety, but everything was prepared authentically. Being Greek, I would know. The host Gianni was gracious and welcoming. Highly recommended.

“Wonderful place”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Food quality is good with reasonable prices. They free us one shot per head and dessert.
Nice service. Highly recommended!

Madrid
“Friendly and tasty!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We sat down outside on a summer evening to have dinner with my girlfriends parents from Spain who doesn't speak a word of german or english and the waiter (who probably was the owner) was super funny and friendly, trying to speak few words of spanish. This starting point was good.

Then the food was really good, we ordered musaka, bifteki and lamb chops. They were great though a bit pricey. The lamb was a bit small but the taste was excellent and it came with tzatziki and baked potatoes that were delicious.

At the end of the meal we got a shot of Ouzo for free which is always good.

I will come back again!