“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

One of the best restaurants in Munich! Great service, delicious food! We were at Nostos for 5 times until now and we will go again!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

One of the best restaurants in Munich, the staff are so nice , we ordered veita cheese and meat balls as an appetizer and main course of lamb and mixed seafood all of them were wonderful , would visit again whenever I am in Munich. They also offered us a desert as a gift from the restaurant.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

After getting our fill of heavy German cuisine we searched TA for something different on our last night in Munich. We found Nostos at #2 and decided to give it a shot. We were not disappointed! The food was amazing, the prices were ridiculously cheap and, not only did we NOT get treated like scum for speaking English, we received complimentary ouzo and desert! Many thanks to everyone at Nostos for a great last meal in Munich and a welcome change from wurst and Spetzel.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We went here as the reviews have been so good on Tripadvisor. The food was fine, nothing special. I would say the menu was very limited- from a person that goes to Greek restaurants regularly I was disappointed. Service was ok, but our waiter thought he knew better than my request for no dressing on my salad. To be fair he apologized and gave us a 'free' dessert but this turned out to be something that everyone received. We had a lovely evening, but it is a reasonable distance from the centre. I'm sure they are better places to eat in Munich.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Are my wife and I glad we choses Nostos for our first dinner in Munich. It was very welcoming. The waiter/owner advised us very well (try Greek water instead of sprite). The sea bream from Cephalonia done in the Ionian style was most tasty. The Santorini style fava beans appetizer was devine. Everything else was wonderful as well. Delightful retzina and some ouzo complemented the Greek water. Friendly, casual, Greek, and even very reasonable cost.