“Fantasic experience”

Heliflieger - Private Flights
Ranked #5 of 132 Tours in Munich
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are your Helicopter Tour specialist in Germany. We have tours available in many locations countrywide. In Munich for example we offer various tours over the western lake district, the city of Munich, through the Alps including the famous Kings's castle of Neuschwanstein or all of the above. See Bavaria's famous landmarks from a bird's eye view. Bookings available through our website or via phone, major credit cards accepted. Up to 3 passengers per flight with customized tours upon request.
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I can only say this is one experience that you HAVE to do if you come to Munich. Dirk was a fantastic Pilot, friendly, knowledgeable and extremely professional.
The experience of flying over the lakes surrounding Munich, followed by the city itself, all at a height only 700m was something that will stay with me for some time.

I cannot recommend it highly enough

All reviews
"germany"
in 7 reviews
"scenery"

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I would highly recommend taking a flight with Heliflieger. We spent an amazing hour and a half flying over the Lakes, the Castles, the Alps and Munich. Dirk was very knowledgeable about the area and made sure we had perfect views of the highlight attractions. The scenery was amazing and we were able to see a lot of Bavaria in a short space of time - an ideal way to see this beautiful part of the world, especially if you are only in Munich for a few days.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

It is my first time to be on a helicopter. my boyfriend arranged this secret tour for me. Dirk is very nice, humorous, skilled pilot and we feel very safe & conformable on the helicopter.

Our pilot, Dirk, gave us very detailed description while on the helicopter. we flew over lakes in beautiful blue colour, Alps with snow, Munich with Nymphenburg Palace, olympia park, arena.....the ride was about 90 mins, not too long and not too short. although the airfield is far from Munich, Dirk and his team also arranged taxi pick up at the place we stayed. so everything ran smooth and everything was great. it is highly recommended.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

My girlfriend and I took our first helicopter flight in life.

Thank you Dirk and his team for the arrangement of transportation. I know my exact living place in the last hour and he can arrange with the taxi driver to pick us up immediately after our arrival to Munich.

The weather is very good and we can see the blue sky with clouds in different shapes. Although we can't remember the names of the rivers, the mountains and the Alps, we can't forget the various color of the rivers and the house roofs that we see from the sky.

Dirk is very friendly and helpful. He and the taxi driver cooperate with me by telling my girlfriend that we are going to play Bavaria poker games before we are in front of the helicopter.

Most importantly, she said "Yes!".

4  Thank RAY W
See more reviews
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I treated my boyfriend to a flight while we were staying in Munich for his birthday. The views were incredible - the perfect way to appreciate the Bavarian landscape and view the lakes.
Our pilot, Dirk was very personable & friendly - a thoroughly nice guy. More importantly, a highly experienced & skilled pilot that we felt right at ease with. A really exciting & fun tourist attraction! Would definitely recommend you try it.