“Good food”
Review of Naxos Taverna

Naxos Taverna
Ranked #5 of 3,850 Restaurants in Munich
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Taverna Naxos, your Greek gourmet restaurant in the west of Munich! Greek atmosphere, hospitality and the freshest Greek cuisine on the plates and glasses make us the mediterranean MUST be in the west of Munich. We look forward to welcoming you -Naxos Taverna-
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Good food and friendly owner. The place is nicer than expected in this dull suburb. Owner has family in Holland with greek restaurants.

1  Thank Jos4045

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I am from Turkey.We have much in common with Greece I thought that was the reason of the hospitality of the staff. But seeing their warm and sincere treatment to all the guests, I understood that hospitality in this restaurant wasn't an privilege for me, but rule. Ambiance was also noteworthy supported with Greek music. Naxos is a good choice to enjoy Greek dishes in Munich.

2  Thank Serbun B
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The food is simply amazing! And the service, especially from Niko, was what made our dinner! This was our last meal in Munich and it really did end us on a high note. The house specialty appetizer was so good paired with the house white wine.

4  Thank Petey032
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Ate here before going to the far better Kymata (also in Munich). Nice food, pleasant place, but thought that the portions were not big enough; certainly for the price being asked.

I suppose had I not been to the other Greek restaurant, this may have got a 4/5.

2  Thank BlueWolf1894
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were staying at a pension a short walk from Taverna Naxos. We had just arrived that morning after a 13-hour trip from LA and wanted a good meal without having to go far and wide. Taverna Naxos was just perfect - authentic Greek food with many choices on the menu. Our hosts were very gracious and welcoming and made the perfect suggestions for a meal for four weary travelers - my wife, me, and our kids ages 9 and 11. The Saganaki was as good as any we ever ate in Greece. It would be worth the trip for anyone staying in central Munich.

2  Thank maltadena