“Great spot for coffee and WiFi”
Review of Coffee Fellows

Coffee Fellows
Ranked #29 of 109 Coffee & Tea in Munich
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had two Coffee Fellows stores near Hotel Condor - each had very good coffee and free WiFi (not easy to find in Europe, to my great surprise!). Everything's in English, if you need that.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I love coffee Fellows..On my Five night stay in Munich..just across on the pedestrian street there it was "Coffee Felllows "Each morning I was there to have my wake up cup and pastry before getting on a bus for a tour..What was nice sitting at their umbrella tables in front ,having the wake up cup ,watching everyone rushing to work while I was on vacation.....HA

Reviewed May 18, 2013

While its not exactly a cafe in Vienna, it has reasonably ok coffee at a reasonable price. Food was questionable --but you shouldn't be going there to eat when you have far better choices steps away.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The hotel I was staying at had a below average breakfast, so I went to Coffee Fellows and had breakfast twice. Cappucinos were excellent and the bagels were really good too. You had to wait a little while, but I'd say it was worth it.

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

They do a selection of bagels and coffees, cakes and even an Internet lounge upstairs. I foud that the food was quite bland and you had to wait a while to be served. Average