“Great restaurant!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Coquitlam, Canada
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great Vietnamese food - our server was so sweet and made sure we understood the specials and brought us English menu's. I had the chicken with stir fried noodles. You have to try the coconut cream pudding with sweet corn - AMAZING!

• Visited March 2014

“Amazing Vietnamese food”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Really good Vietnamese food try there special dish which is roast duck over sauté rice and the dessert speechless a coconut cream pudding with tapioca and sweet corn what a great found

• Visited February 2014
Shanghai, China
“Amazing”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Best Vietnamese Food in Munich!!! And staff is very friendly. came here with my girlfriend for lunch and their lunch package is great. we got one wrong order but it was no problem to have it changed. also the interior is very stylish, so i can only recommend it.

• Visited October 2012
Munich, Germany
“High class Vietnamese in a modern ambience”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

After trying it out two times, I can clearly recommend Koriander Too as one of the best Vietnamese restaurants I have been to. The selection is big enough to really think about what you want, but small enough to be sure everything is fresh and prepared with care. The Vietnamese staples like Pho (soup) and duck on rice are perfect, but I recommend to be a little more adventurous and try meals like caramelized pork with quail eggs and water spinach - a whole new experience! The only downfall could be the slightly crammed, modern interior. It is not yet cold, but surely not cozy and there is not too much privacy as you can end up sitting right next to strangers.
Make sure to reserve tables 3 days ahead, booked out regularly.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Julian A
Stotfold
“Superb Vietnamese food”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We came across this restaurant by accident. We were staying in a hotel not far away when we just happened to walk past and see that it was buzzing with activity. As we liked the look of it, we made a point of coming back a couple of days later. When we arrived, we were able to get seated without a reservation even though it was busy (Monday night). Although the menu was in German, one of the waiters kindly offered to translate it into English, which was a great help, as we don’t speak German. My wife and I both had a starter of spring rolls, which were very nice, served with an usual but tasty salad. Then for a main course I had duck served with an aromatic coconut & lime flavoured sauce, whilst my wife had a beef noodle disk – both served with rice. The duck was perfectly cooked, with a crispy skin on the outside, but tender meat underneath, and the sauce was simply sublime. My wife said her beef noodle dish was delicious. The portions were of a good size too, so you didn’t go hungry. It is more expensive than the average oriental restaurant, but it is definitely worth it. So to sum up, excellent food, good service and a nice atmosphere, all served up in a chic modern restaurant. If I ever return to Munich, I will definitely come back here, even though it is away from the city centre. Brilliant.

• Visited September 2012