“Don't Get Fooled by big churches”
Review of Asam Church

Asam Church
Ranked #4 of 344 things to do in Munich
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Go, look, be amazed. How can so much be packed into a tiny space? I don't know. Just go. I have never seen a church so filled with stuff.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We passed this church which looks like itis carved outof rocks coming up out of the street. We did not realise that it was open to the public.

A good reason to return to Munich.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

If you are in Munich, this is an easy visit and worth the stop. Over the top baroque church! This was actually built by the Assam brothers who were builders of churches to showcase their work and boy does it do that!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This amazing church must be seen. I try to go in every church I see in Europe and this one blew me away. I had seen pictures but they did it no justice. Take the time to stop in here when in Munich, close to Marienplatz.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

? think this church is one of the best places to see in munich . ?t is very easy to find when you get inside you will be shocked by the great architecture inside dont miss it