6/10 - decent midrange hotel.
1. Nice rooms with blonde wood floors and fresh light decor (lots of mid-range hotels seem cluttered with ugly and tired furniture but none of that here). Ours was a very good size too (number 34 - judging from the other reviews this may have been a superior room).
2. Good breakfast.
3. Some really good places to ea and drink nearby (the low lit chic Theresa restaurant just round the corner has really fantastic quality steaks and excellent wines)
4. Round the corner from the museums which do a day pass so great for popping in and back (there's a huge amount of art there so that's pretty handy).
5. Good double glazing so quiet.
6. Free wifi
1. Bad first impressions - rooms and breakfast area have been done up but stairs and other common areas faded and cheap. The management needs to invest in upgrading these bits
2.'Notwithstanding decor comment above some slightly odd furnishings that had a bit of mix and don't match feel.
3.'Perhaps 5-10% overpriced.
4. Plumbing can be a little noisy
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your das Hotel in Munchen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stefanie Hotel Munich