Stayed at this hotel during a 3-day business trip to Munich. Room and bath were both clean. Breakfast was great, very large variety of food and drinks.
The only problem was the parking place on the street, as the street is quite busy, but we did find eventually places to park our car.
Staff is friendly and helpful.
The rooms have facilities for tea making.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming historical architecture and modern interior come together to create one magnificent hotel: Our guests appreciate the atmosphere and modern comforts at the 3-star-superior Mercure Hotel am Olympiapark. All rooms have air conditioning and freeWIFI access. You can reach the city center easily by tram or bus. It is just 2.3 miles (3.7 km) to the main train station and 24.2 miles (39 km) to Munich airport. You can reach us by car via the A8 and A95/96, with parking available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Hotel Munchen am Olympiapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Munchen Am Olympiapark
- Accor Munchen Am Olympiapark