My husband & I and our three sons (late-teen, early 20s) spent Xmas week in Munich at the Mandarin Oriental and loved it. It was beautifully decorated for Xmas and the location was perfect, w/in easy walking distance to the Marienplatz, Maxmillianstrasse and beyond. The staff was wonderful, very helpful w/restaurant suggestions and train arrangements to Neuschwanstein, etc. The rooms were beautiful, comfortable and very quiet. They have a wonderful breakfast buffet, the bar menu is delicious as are their room-service sliders :) Mark's, the featured restaurant is exquisite. It was a terrific experience and though pricey, we'd highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelPower, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental