$943
Marc Munchen(Munich)
$423
Hotel Website
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
$335
$1,175
$1,083
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooftop barfour seasonsbell staffluxury hotelrooms are beautifulcomplimentary mini barwelcome drinkwonderful hotelhofbrau housefavorite hotelthe location is perfectconciergematsuhisagermanyhofbrauhausmarienplatzopera
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Service to the Perfection! All the way from the very helpful and friendly door men, Reception, housekeeping and restaurants. It always feels warm, friendly and natural, making you feel "at home" and Welcome. Rooms are Nice, with all necessities- always clean and spotless. Not to mention the best beds in the world, that will make you sleep like a baby. The location is perfect- short walk to the opera, shopping and sites- and if you feel like a tour the Hofbräuhaus, it's literally next door. The rooftop bar is worth a visit, with 360• view of the city, but the pool is quite small, so it's not ideal for bathing or sun bathing. I love the food at the lounge rather than the Matsuhisa restaurant, as it feels strange that the place you just had your breakfast this morning, suddenly is a hip sushi restaurant at the evening-but that is just individual taste i believe. The Bar 31 is also a nice place for drinks and hang outs. Training room is a bit small, but you can get the work done, and it has nice and cool aircon in there. This is the perfect city hotel- and it will be difficult to choose any other hotel in Munich rather than this for my next trip.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
MOMUCMunich, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Munich, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear Linda R,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your impressions on your recent stay at your home away from home, the Mandarin Oriental, Munich. It was a pleasure reading your marvelous comments.
I am thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that my colleagues’ service from the heart was positively received by you.
We are very much looking forward to your return visit to Mandarin Oriental, Munich on the occasion of your next trip to Munich and thank you for being such a wonderful ‘FAN’ of Mandarin Oriental.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

The Mandarin Oriental will meet any need you could possibly expect at a 5-star hotel. Expensive, but you get what you pay for... excellent facilities, great beds, clean rooms, updated bathrooms, terrific wifi, best robes ANYWHERE, fantastic location, and certainly the best & most responsive staff we've ever experienced (and we do A LOT of international traveling)! Happily recommend the Mandarin Oriental if you're traveling to Munich.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sekweb,

Thank you for your fantastic review following your visit at Mandarin Oriental, Munich.
I am delighted to learn that we have met your expectations and that you had a wonderful time at our hotel.
Your praise is well received by the colleagues and they are thrilled that you appreciated their service from the heart.
We are very much looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to Mandarin Oriental, Munich in the near future and thank you for recommending Mandarin Oriental, Munich.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

I was debating where to stay in Munich between the Bayerish, Kempenski, the Charles or The Mandarin Oriental; finally I decided to stay in the Mandarin Oriental and I am glad that I did, the hotel is in great location, the room is beautiful and comfortable, and the staff are wonderful and make you feel very welcome.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MOMUCMunich, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Munich, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Dear Amin F,

Thank you for selecting Mandarin Oriental, Munich for your stay in Munich.

With much pleasure I have learned that you had a marvelous stay and like our hotel.

We are very much looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to Mandarin Oriental, Munich on the occasion of your next visit to our beautiful city.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

One of the best hotels we have stayed at. Kudos to front desk staff ( I think her name was Marie Hells) who accommodated our every need. Rooms are spacious, clean, comfy. Housekeeping is efficient. Staff is very courteous withou being overbearing. Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
MOMUCMunich, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Munich, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear mxxlo2001,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic comment.
I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that you appreciated my colleagues’ service from the heart.
We are looking forward to your next stay at your home away from home.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

The two best previous were the MO in Hong Kong and Villa d'este Lake Como. Now I have 3 top hotels.
Check in. I had a rental that needed to be returned. Asked the valet to leave it out while I checked in and he told me "no, they would return it"
Front desk: Friendliest , nicest crew ever!
They must have pictures (or else it was my King Charles companion) but every where I went in the hotel I was greeted by name.
The sauna work-out area is great.
The bar is great.
The other guests were great. Not snobby, etc

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
MOMUCMunich, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Munich, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Dear john h,

It was a pleasure reading your marvelous comments on the occasion of your recent stay at our hotel and I am delighted to learn that we have met your expectations.

With much pleasure I shared your excellent evaluation with my colleagues who were thrilled to learn that their service from the heart was positively received by you.

We are very proud that you are rating Mandarin Oriental, Munich among the 3 top hotels. This is the best award for us and does most certainly flatter us.

We are looking forward to your return visit to Mandarin Oriental, Munich in the near future and thank you for being such a wonderful ‘FAN’ of Mandarin Oriental.