If the Mandarin Oriental Munich is any standard for luxury hotels to go by, this is the Gold Standard.
In fact, it was the best hotel experience, especially from a service point of view, we have encountered in this part of the world.
Starting with the concierge, who was ever so helpful and friendly, to the manager on duty, the complimentary welcome drinks, to the lovely bartender, the list goes on. We even overheard another guest telling the bar tender that he is so amazing, giving people such happiness...wow! The location is second to none, the room spacious, luxurious, modern with an Asian touch, the bathroom fabulous (loved the heated floors)....I cannot fathom who would not be able to enjoy this spectacular place.
We look forward to coming back again - thank you for making our holiday truly memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental