My husband and I enjoyed our first stay at a Mandarin property. The hotel is centrally located, our room was spacious and the staff was wonderful. We especially enjoyed our afternoon conversations with Hannes in the lobby bar after a long day of touring the city and our fun nights sitting at the rooftop bar with Sebastien and his fun staff!! They all made our trip special and we look forward to visiting again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental