We celebrated my wife's birthday at the Mandarin, and we could not have dreamed of a better experience. It started with a welcome glass of champagne. We were given an upgraded room, and later in the afternoon, the staff surprised us with a beautiful birthday cake. When we went down to the bar before dinner, the pianist played happy birthday for her. I've stayed at a couple of other Mandarin hotels, and somehow the staff always know who you are. Dinner in the restaurant one floor above the bar was excellent. As dessert was being brought to the table, we could hear happy birthday being played again in the bar below.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental