Hotel has very good location and is very elegant. We love to have here a very peaceful and nice breakfast. It is always nice to have a room with the Alp's view and the view of the old part of Munich. I was very pleased to find out that hotel provides a few bikes for hotel guest, so you can enjoy biking in the near beautiful park.
We are not very happy about very small pool which is located on the roof - almost as a part of the terrace bar. Last year we had opportunity to enjoy pool in the close hotel and in Mandarin they just opened a new part of the spa, so we decided to return to this hotel again this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental