This hotel is rated number 1 in Munich, but honestly, it would be rated number 1 in any city. Everything is just perfect at the Mandarin, with a caring staff and wonderful amenities. A classic bar with live piano music every night completes your evening after you get back from touring this city. You are greeted by name, and made to feel "at home" on every opportunity. The rooms are beautiful, with fine attention to detail. The only suggestion I would make is that for the cost of a room here (and this is no complaint about room cost) they could consider Internet access at no cost. They have this for the suites, but do charge for Internet on all regular rooms. Other than that - a perfect hotel in every way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental