This was my 2nd stay at the Mandarin in Munich - this time it was a solo trip and it was just as amazing. Pros - location, incredible service, beautiful room. Cons - it was a very late check-in (3pm), however, the staff did everything in their power to make the wait comfortable. I've been lucky to have visited the Mandarin properties in San Francisco and Miami, and the service and attentiveness of the staff in Munich are the best by far. Wunderbar!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental