This hotel is very well located, just in the heart of Munich. There is a wooden house at the roof top where you can enjoy Munich view and warm yourself by having a bottle of Chianti during cold Munich days. Although I did not stay here, I loved this elegant roof top place and its ambiance, and how the staff approaches to the customers - very helpful and friendly. You can choose sharing your table with other people or choose a smaller table. A decent place to take your guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental