After enduring a postage stamp sized room in a boutique hotel in London, the Mandarin Oriental Munich was a pleasant surprise. The room was huge and very comfortable. The bedding was exquisite even if the duvet did tend to get a little heavy during the night. The bathroom was large though not well air conditioned, but this tends to be the case in most bathrooms these days.
Centrally located, an easy walk to most tourist destinations.
Staff was attentive and helpful. Lost laundry was found within a day. Otherwise all services requested were met in a timely manner. Room service was quick, fresh and delicious.
All in all a great stay and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Cancelon, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental