I had a wonderful stay during the long eastern week-end at the Mandarin Oriental in Munich. The best of is the beautiful terrace on the top of the hotel where you have a great overview of the bavarian capital. The pool is only for guest and can be used till the late evening.
The breakfast fulfill any wishes including the regional speciality "Weißwurst with Brezel".
The rooms are clean and very comfortable. The location of the hotel is perfect for sightseeing and clubbing. Everything is nearby and the most known attraction Hofbräuhaus a few steps away.
The Mandarin Oriental Munich is my first adress for the next visit in Munich.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental