KING's HOTEL Center
Hotel Amba(Munich)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Regent(Munich)
1,202 results
All reviewsthe main train stationfour poster bedminute walkclub roomwould stay here againthe air conditioningtwin roomconvenient locationgreat showerexcellent locationbuffet breakfasthotel barcity breakcomfortable hotelpublic transportationvisiting munichduring oktoberfest
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We were there 4 nights, the rooms are beautiful and clean, but very very small, although is good i think it's expensive for what you get, the breakfast is good, simple, but enough, if you are an old person or if you have problems on your legs or knees, i recomend you to take with you sth to keep safe your valuable stuff, the safe it's on the floor literally on the floor you have to go on your knees and put your cheek on the floor to look inside of it.....thank you.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I had two days after a business trip to Nuremberg and wanted to explore the Munich area. This hotel really was "walking distance" from the train station, even with luggage! Based on the staff's recommendation, within 30 minutes of arriving at the hotel, I was already out and about on a bicycle to see Munich sights. My room was very quiet -quite surprising- because the location is so central. I felt very safe travelling alone and being in this location. The breakfast was eco-friendly which I appreciated. However, the selection was not as abundant as other hotel buffets which was really not an issue for an American used to eating "breakfast on the run". Also, the internet access was excellent-no hidden fees thankfully. The only improvement I would suggest would be to not have automatic log-out of the internet after 15 minutes! I must have logged on at least a dozen times each day!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank geladeee
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stayed at King's First Hotel a few years ago and had a very enjoyable stay. I mistakenly booked King's Hotel for the family trip. When i realized what I had done, I didn't cancel as they are sister hotels. Bad decision. The air conditioner did not work in either of our two rooms (family of four requires 2 rooms). No one slept well as it was uncommonly warm during our stay.

We did not have a coffee maker in our room. When I called the front desk to inquire (as there was a coffee maker in our son's room), the attendant suggested we get coffee at the bar. Ten euros later, we decided we would not make the same mistake and will return to King's First, or another Munich hotel on our next trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank UniversityParkMom
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights. We had to go to the HBF train station each day for day trips, etc, and the walk is less than 5 minutes.... so convenient. I was skeptical when we first booked this location but we were SO glad we stayed here. We also walked to Marienplatz and way beyond, and then we also took the metro sometimes to save time. The staff here is exceptionally friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. I liked the canopy style bed and paintings in the room... felt like I was in Germany! Overall happy with the value and we would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The best features of the hotel are the location near the train station and shopping and the bountiful breakfast where one can sit outside. The room itself was very small with no place for clothes and storage and no bathtub. The shower worked well however and there was plenty of hot water.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple