“Traditionnal Food, good place”
Review of Restaurant Shandiz

Restaurant Shandiz
Ranked #62 of 3,882 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Traditionnal food, I went there with my girl friend (she is iranian) the food was authentic and the meat very tasty.

I recommand this place if you want to spend a good time.
I spent a nice dinner in a typical iranian atmosphere

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went to Shandiz because of all the great reviews and we were definitely not disappointed!! I ordered the Kabab Djudjeh Soltsni (a combo of chicken and minced meat kebobs) and my husband got the Khoreschte Ghormehsabsi (braised lamb). Both dishes were wonderful! We topped the meal off with saffron ice cream with pistachios and rosewater, which was unbelievable!! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful and the restaurant had a lovely atmosphere. Don't miss this place!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was there for a dinner with my girlfriend to celebrate her graduation. I wanted it to be special and I was right. We ordered two special Persian drinks Sharbat and Yoghurtdrink (I forgot its name) which were great. Having a starter plate for two was a good choice so we had a chance to taste many different type of starters. The only lack of info here they brought us Nan (bread) and charged extra for that even though we didn't order it extra. Grill was so delicious which is similar to Turkish Urfa kebap. Sizes are great and Restaurant has good ambiance. We were satisfied generally. For a special dining experience night it should be good choice.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Shandiz Restaurant on Dachaer St. in Munich presents a very good alternative to night after night of heavy German food.
Shandiz serves good freshly prepared food in a pleasant atmosphere. They have a variety of fresh Persian starters, salads and entrees. A well the restaurant offers a set meal (choices set by the restaurant) including dessert.
There is both indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Munich can be a bit "samey" but Shandiz certainly wasnt that, great mixed starters for two, we had mixed lamb and chicken kebaps for main which were also very good.

It was the night of the Champions League final so Munich was "Jumping" there was a real mixed bag of customers in the night we were there and a good time was had by all

Great atmosphere with all of the staff we can across very helpfull, if we're ever back in Munich we'll visit again