Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$213.95
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Big Hat Tours
from $213.95
from $213.95
from $230.41
More Info
All reviews dachau tour walking tour of munich world war ii curt history germany insight anecdotes
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2018

My family took two of Curt's private tours - Third Reich and Dachau. Curt was excellent and provided great insights about the historical sites we visited. Not only do you get his insights but you don't have to worry about the logistics of getting from place to place, Curt takes care of it and you can just take it all in and not have to worry about how to get to the next stop. We took the private tour which gave us full access to discuss things with Curt and made it easy to hear what he was saying as compared to group with many participants. Thanks Curt for a great visit, come to Indiana sometime and I will grill you some corn on the cob.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We took the Munich walking tour with Curt and we had a blast. Curt is as funny as he is knowlageable. He can talk about history, food, art with the same passion. He taylors the tour to your preferences making it that much more enjoyable. We highly recommend him.

1  Thank PetitPoissonRebelle
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Curt is an excellent tour guide. I arranged a private tour of Dachau. He met me at a cafe and escorted me on the train, all the while providing a background and history. Curt makes the time fly with information about the Third Reich, but he doesn't inundate you with information. He is very personable, engaging and informative. I highly recommend him for anyone needing a tour guide in Munich.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Met up with curt for a tour of Munich as part of my brothers stag weekend. Curt was a great guide funny and engaging. He really grabbed the attention of quite a large group and fitted into the tone of the weekend. He showed us all the main attractions as well as some less obvious sights. Curt was fun an provided some great cultural insight into the city. He was also able to make some great recommendations for places to eat and drink like a local. I would highly recommend him to any one especially for the price he charges.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Curt is one part historian, one part story teller and one part just a good guy. Trove of knowledge without ever being pedantic. You will say after the tour……wow, I’m glad we did that

Date of experience: July 2018