“Well recommended Italian restaurant ”
Review of Medici

Medici
Ranked #480 of 3,878 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Made an early evening reservation at the Medici for a pre-cinema bite to eat.  We were met with a friendly welcome & provided with a refined menu Italian menu.  The food was nicely presented & tasted just great.  Service was very good; there when it was wanted but unnoticeable when not required.  In a convenient location in Munich, a fully earned ?Highly Recommended? from me ? I will definitely be returning to sample more from the menu!  Thanks again to the Medici team.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Good Italian food with a Bavarian slight of hand. I have been coming here for the last ten years, and the quality of food and service. The atmosphere and setting is more suited to a business dinner or lunch than a romantic candle light do, but it is still good value for money.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Colleagues from my company frequently use the restaurant for business lunches with guests. The service is quick, friendly, highly professional. Atmosphere is modern, quiet. Food is high quality Italian food, maybe among the best to be found in Munich.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We had a group dinner here. 8 of us. Our servers spoke only Italian and were wonderful. He even remembered each one of our coats and helped us get in them after the end of our meal! Very classy! And he insisted we try his grappa, as an after dinner drink! We were treated like royalty the entire time. Regarding the food, the starter of arugula and articoke salads were very very good. One of the best salads I've had in a while. My main was veal with truffle cream sauce and pasta. As the food was technically good, it was very one note. The texture and tastes were great on bite 1 but by about the sixth or seventh bite it became boring. My dinner mate to the right had the mixed seafood grill and it looked like it had more dimensions to it. She liked hers a lot but said she didn't LOVE it.

Overall, excellent service and good food. Worth another trip.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We went since it was close to the hotel and we wanted a break from German fare. The service was terrific and very attentive. Our server made a tremendous effort in explaining the menu to us (native Spanish speakers and fluent in English,). The seasonal offerings and day menu are a good choice to eat something different with local ingredients away from a more classical Italian dish. I had pumpkin soup and salmon with curry sauce and my wife had the scallop salad and the risotto with calamari. Soup was not the best pumpkin soup I had during my week in southern Germany, but very tasty. The two main courses were delicious. The patrons looked local to us, maybe there for business. Prices are reasonable for a larger city.